Here at the Advocates, we are committed to improving ourselves and our communities. One of the best ways to do this is through continuing education. We understand that school can place a tremendous financial strain on both students and their families. To help with the costs of attending college, we are offering the Idaho Advocates Scholarship. For further information about what to include in the essay submit to The Advocates, please visit our car accident page.
All current or prospective students must be enrolled in an accredited institution located within the United States.
- The scholarship is offered biannually. The biannual deadlines are:
- Fall Term: January 31st
- Spring Term: June 30th
- $1000 offered biannually
- Write a 300-500 words essay on the following topic:
What is the most common cause of distracted driving? How many car accidents are caused by distracted driving? What can you do to help prevent distracted driving?
- Essays should follow a basic essay and paragraph format including an introduction with a thesis statement, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Bibliography must be included.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting your essay, you agree to our terms, namely all the rights of ownership to the Advocates, regardless if you are selected as the scholarship recipient or not. We reserve the right to republish all submitted essays.
- We will not provide this information to any 3rd party. Your name and the name of your school may be used if you are selected as a prizewinner, or if you are part of our honorable mentions.
- If you do not fill out all necessary information, you will forfeit your consideration for this scholarship.
- As previously mentioned, if you are selected as the prizewinner, we will contact you through email or phone, and the award will be sent to your accredited institution.
- If you are selected as the scholarships winner, we will contact you for a profile photo to be included with your scholarship on our scholarship page.
For additional tips and information about what to write in the essay you submit, please visit our page concerning car accidents, which you can find here: car accident lawyer page.