Damian first joined the Advocates at Driggs, Bills & Day in 2007 and has been a cornerstone of the firm ever since. Damian mostly works with personal injury cases involving automobile accidents, dog bite attacks, and product and premises liability cases. Over the years, Damian has helped hundreds of accident victims recover millions of dollars in legals compensations for the injuries and losses they have suffered.
Damian is a proud graduate of the law school at the University of Idaho. Upon graduating in 2005, Damian started his own legal practice with the mission of working in family law. During this time he was the in-house counsel for ClearPlay, Incorporated. He then went on to become a Bingham County deputy prosecuting attorney, where he spent his time pursuing criminal and civil caseloads. Damian eventually left his position in the prosecutor’s office in 2007 to join the legal team of The Advocates.
Damian is the proud father of 3 children and is happily married to his wife. He is an avid reader of history, loves to run and spend time outdoors, and has a soft spot for all things Disney. In his free time, Damian, also, volunteers at a truancy court as a judge for the Provo School District.
- University of Idaho College of Law – J.D. 2005
- Brigham Young University – B.A. Political Science 2001
- The Advocates at Driggs, Bills & Day – 2007
- Deputy Prosecuting Attorney in Bingham County, Idaho – 2007
- In-house counsel, ClearPlay, Inc. – 2005
- Idaho State Bar Association – 2006
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association – 2006
- Utah State Bar Association – 2006
- Utah Trial Lawyers Association – 2006